Unlike other roadside service companies, Allstate Roadside Services is differentiating through rich data analytics and self-reporting capabilities. We not only provide you reports that tell you what happened, but we also help you understand the customer experience from beginning to end. You'll have access to data insights in real time including your customers, vehicles and brand.
Today, we can identify trends and patterns, such as causes of vehicle breakdowns by make/model/year and by geographic location. Information like that helps you make important decisions.
Our self-service reporting capabilities integrate data from a variety of sources, including GPS, vehicle telematics and connected car technology. Tell us what you want to know and we'll get you answers and more, including:
- Customer Experience insights on Agents, Providers and ETA/ATA performance
- Network insights on rescue events, markets and provider performance
- Assistance Center insights on call volumes, average call handle time, call abandonments and speed to answer
We are developing, in collaboration with our partners, vehicle telematics roadside solutions that will put us at the forefront of the industry. Our vehicle telematics and connected car solutions, like Allstate Drivewise, can help:
- Determine which customers are at high risk for a vehicle breakdown based on driving behavior
- Predict which make and model will most likely break down based on vehicle condition and history
- Anticipate where and when roadside events will most likely occur based on certain weather and road conditions
We invite you to learn more about how we're changing the future of roadside assistance.
Learn more about our predictive analytics solutions