Allstate Service Providers can submit invoices three ways:
Submit Invoice Online / Web:
- Go to the Provider Web site at www.arsnetwork.allstate.com
- Log in and submit your invoice
- Receive payments on a weekly basis
- Track claims more efficiently
To create a web account, register today by clicking on the “Not Yet Registered?” link and follow the instructions.
Submit Invoices for Payment by Mail or Fax
(Please note: If you submit claims to your Regional Field Manager the payment will be delayed)
Allstate Roadside Services
Attn: Claims Department
P.O. Box 3094
Arlington Heights, IL 60006-3094
By Fax: 877-292-9572
- Understand that your claims may not be paid in the event the fax is illegible or submitted incorrectly on your fax machine
- Make sure to keep a copy of your fax confirmation that the fax was received by Allstate.
Provider Hotline: 800-582-6626 (Option 2 for Claims)
- Verify Claim Payment information
- Assist on Claim related questions
Sign up for EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
Note: It takes 2 to 3 weeks to start the process but once it begins, you’ll be amazed at how easy it is.
- Funds are deposited directly into your bank account
- Reduces your paperwork and office staff time
- View your EFT statements online. Visit www.arsnetwork.allstate.com to sign up.